ViPNet Administrator test
ViPNet Administrator 4 is a software suite for configuring and managing a protected network. The software suite includes:
- ViPNet NCC (Network Control Center), which allows you to configure and manage a ViPNet network.
- ViPNet KCA (Key and Certification Authority), which allows you to generate encryption keys and personal keys.
- Certification Authority features, such as the issuing of certificates for authentication, digital signature, encryption, and other cryptographic operations.
- Cryptographic provider ViPNet CSP.
Minimum system requirements
CPU: x86-compatible processor with 2 or more cores
RAM: 1 to 3 GB
Free disk space: 1 to 20 GB
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SP3 and later
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1 and later (Express Edition is included)
Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Client-server architecture allows several administrators to manage the protected network remotely via a user-friendly graphical interface.
- Distributed installation of software package components allows you to scale the system in a flexible way and ensure the required performance.
- Host groups and policy templates for efficient management of the protected network.
- The automatic mode of the KCA operation allows minimizing manual settings.
- Reliable audit of system events and administrators’ actions.
- Creating and changing the structure of the ViPNet network, hosts and users, and links between them.
- Configuring the host parameters and user privileges.
- Generating keys, issuing certificates, management of key compromise mitigation.
- Updating the software on ViPNet hosts centrally (batch or single-point update).
- Managing the network license.
- Managing event logs and audit logs.